Friday, December 9, 2011

Follow Friday #5, December 9th

Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts,  Parajunkee and  Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week’s question:

Q: Keeping with the Spirit of Giving this season, what book do you think EVERYONE should read and if you could, you would buy it for all of your family and friends?

A: Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Heart of the Dragon by Gena Showalter, Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot, The Judas Strain by James Rollins, and all the YA books that have been coming out lately! Yep. Happy reading!


6 comments:

  1. I've only seen the movie for the Princess Diary and loved it. I didn't know there was a book! I'll have to check it out. :) Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same as the person above...only seen the movies THe Princess Diaries. But I do love Meg Cabot. Read some of her other stuff.

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Princess Diaries is such a cute story! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, there's about 10 books that the movie is based on the first one, and the second movie just skips the rest of the books, and goes off by itself. I prefer the books :)

    And yes it is :) And you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for recommending a couple of books that are new to me.
    New GFC follower for FF.
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!