Thursday, December 1, 2011

Random Reads #1, December 1st

Random Reads is a monthly meme (that I'm going to do weekly) hosted by I'm Loving Books to read some books that have been on our TBR piles for a long time.

Sounds like fun! And I have a lot of books to read!

Using Random.org, I got book 806. And that turned out to be Possession by Elana Johnson which has been on my shelves since June 6th. Considering I've only been using goodreads for how long I've been blogging, that isn't too bad! I put it on my shelves because I saw it around, and it looked really good! But then I've been busy, and it was in a place on my shelves that I don't see, so I kinda forgot about it. But now I'm going to read it! I've requested it from the library, and hope to read it soon! Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Oh good pick. That ones been on my list since July. Hope you enjoy it!

    Thanks so much for participating. :)

    ♥ Sarah @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Random.org for being good :) And I hope I will :) It looks really good :)

    And yeah :) it sounds like a lot of fun, why wouldn't I?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!