Friday, December 23, 2011

A-Z Reading Challenge Update 25

Thanks to Book Junky for hosting this!

So... here's how its gonna work... Read 26 books this year (easy right) One for each letter of the alphabet.

Here's how to enter:

Make a post with your list of 26 books and fill out the entry form.

If you don't have a blog don't worry.. you can post your list on Facebook, Goodreads or where ever you can find... just add your link to where ever you posted your list! 

17 of 46 read. 


Link to Start Up Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!