Saturday, December 10, 2011

Week 49 Review: If I Die

From Goodreads:
The entire school's talking about the gorgeous new math teacher, Mr. Beck. Everyone except Kaylee Cavanaugh. After all, Kaylee's no ordinary high-school junior. She's a banshee—she screams when someone dies. 

But the next scream might be for Kaylee. 

Yeah—it's a shock to her, too. So to distract herself, Kaylee's going to save every girl in school. Because that hot new teacher is really an incubus who feeds on the desire of unsuspecting students. The only girls immune to his lure are Kaylee and Sabine, her boyfriend's needy ex-girlfriend. Now the unlikely allies have to get rid of Mr. Beck…before he discovers they aren't quite human, either. 

But Kaylee's borrowed lifeline is nearing its end. And those who care about her will do anything to save her life. 


My Review:
Loved, loved, loved this book! And now I really want to read book 6!!! What happened, what we learned, what changed! Amazing! I never would've guessed that it would go that way, but I loved this book! Loved who she ended up with! Then everybody can be happy!

This is going to be spoiler because I want to talk about what happened, but I'll try and white it out.

Loved that she ended up with Tod! Never would've guessed that, though the other characters saw it, besides Kaylee. And how that drove things to the end, and how the characters were.

And the ending? And how she worked it out, even though she died? That was just amazing, and I loved that about the book!!!! Yeah that things can continue, and that she can be with Tod, since that just is excellent!

Loved, loved, loved this book! It was so good, even though it was a bit sad. But that just meant that everyone could be happy! And we got to meet some people that were really nice, and yeah! Really good!

Read this book if you haven't, and the series, because it's amazing!

Author: Rachel Vincent
Series: Soul Screamers #5
Read: December 6th, 2011
Source: Library
Reason Why: Really enjoy her writing, and love the series!
Publisher: Harlequin
Published: September 27th 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!