Sunday, December 18, 2011

In My Mailbox #27, December 18th-December Week 3

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to talk about the books we got in the mailbox or inbox as the case may be!

So this week I got:


Library:
The Power of Six
Speak No Evil
Mercy

School Library:
Inheritance

NetGalley:
Highland Hero
Special Delivery
The Night She Disappeared 
All Fall Down
Edge of Midnight
Seduction

So I got some amazing books this week! The Power of Six was a bit of a surprise, I knew it was coming, but I didn't know that it was there, and Inheritance, I was in the library after school to write a bio test that I missed on Monday on account of being sick, and I saw it on a highlight shelf that was new. I knew I had to get it! I was 100 or something on the waiting list on tracpac, the library system of Alberta, which gets me such wonderful books, and here was a copy, just there for the taking! So yeah! 

5 comments:

  1. Great books this week. I hope that you enjoy them all!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! NetGalley is so addicting and wonderful!

    Visit My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy Inheritance! I really need to get around to reading it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome haul u read iam number 4 i hope powerof six is as good as it and inheritance cant wait to into that series happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep :) can't wait to read them!

    I know! So many good books! Now to build up blog so I can get books like Everneath and Hallowed!!! :)

    And I am :) it's really good!

    I read I Am Number Four, too, and it was excellent! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!