Sunday, December 11, 2011

In My Mailbox #26, December 10th-December Week 2

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to talk about the books we got in the mailbox or inbox as the case may be!

So this week I got:


Library:
Silence
Eon
Eona
Tempest Rising
Sapphique
Darkness Becomes Her
Possession
The Iron Thorn
Goliath
Thirteen Hallows
Exile

NetGalley:
The Taming
This Perfect Day
me@you.com
Dark Vow
Alienation
How to Dance With a Duke
A Little Night Magic
The Book of Lost Fragrances
Enter, Night
Caller ID
Enduring Light
Witch Hunt
Halflings
Replication
Soul Saver
Picture Perfect
Gone to Ground
The Wedding Gift
Pure

Got some awesome books this week! And when I was requesting all these, I noticed on my requests, that they have the date that the book is published, so on a whim, I got the books to be listed by publishing date. And at the top, the one that is furthest from right now, is a book called Sand Queen that I requested in July, that comes out (again) in 2013. Which is funny, too, because it came out this past August, too. I find this very funny! (I am very weird!)

9 comments:

  1. WOW you got a TON from Netgalley!!! Happy Reading!!! come check out my IMM http://tessmw.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a lot of books. I hope that you enjoy them all. You have some great titles in there and a few that are new to me. Thanks for the intro.
    My Mailbox Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I kinda took an hour, when through the YA, mystery, and romance novels that I wanted :) so yeah, got a lot :) happy with that, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you got a whole lot of books! :) I haven't heard of the majority of these. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome library haul. i really want to read eon and eona. enjoy :)

    check out our IMM HERE.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I have Darkness Becomes Her on my wishlist and I'm really looking forward to getting a copy it sounds sooo awesome! Wonderful haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know :) Yeah that my library system covers my whole province. Though they still don't have Carrier of the Mark, or Anna Dressed in Blood :( Really want to read them! But I can't wait to read Eon and Eona, the former is up to read this Friday, whoo!

    And I can't wait to read it! It looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!