Saturday, December 10, 2011

Week 49 Review: Num8ers

From Goodreads:
Since her mother's death, fifteen-year-old Jem has kept a secret. When her eyes meet someone else's, a number pops into her head - the date on which they will die. Knowing that nothing lasts forever, Jem avoids relationships, but when she meets a boy called Spider, and they plan a day out together, her life takes a new twist and turn. Waiting for the London Eye, she sees everyone in the queue has the same number - something terrible is going to happen.

My Review:
It was weird reading this book. I'd already read The Chaos, book 2, before I read this one, so I knew some of the events in this book, but not how they happened, or anything. So it was really nice to read that. It added to the series, and it added to the reading. I really enjoyed that!

I loved that this one was different for The Chaos, which had 2 narrators, this one only had Jem as a narrator, and that fit the book, because she was the main character, not one that got wrapped up, and was really important.

This one was sad like The Chaos, but less so, because the world is pretty much the same in this one, and yeah, that was really good.

I loved this book, so I hope you guys check it out. I know I say that every time, but it's true. There's just a whole lot of great books out there to read, and I them almost all of them!

Author: Rachel Ward
Series: Num8ers #1
Read: December 8th, 2011
Source: Library
Reason Why: Read book 2, wanted to see his mom's perspective.
Publisher: Chicken House/Scholastic Inc
Published: January 5th 2009
5/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!