Thursday, December 8, 2011

Will The Time Come #27, December 8th

Every Thursday l am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme! 

Want to Join? 
-Pick a book you have been meaning to read 
-Do a post telling us about the book 
-Link the post up in the linky 
-Visit the other blogs

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
From Goodreads:
The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for—and their love—forever.

Why the time hasn't come yet...
I litertly got this yesterday. So I REALLY FREAKING WANT TO READ IT!!!!! Yep. That's it for me. What about you guys? Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. I am sure in a few weeks this will be one of mine too!
    I am so desperate to read it and find out what happens but haven't had the chance =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this since it came out and haven't gotten a chance to read it. My immediate reads have me backed up a bit. Hope you loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read Hush, Hush yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not if you read it very soon like me :) And me, too! I just can't wait for more! That ending of Crescendo...amazing!

    That really sucks. I just read what I can. Which is mostly physical books. And most of the ones I have to read are ebooks...yeah, a bit behind on that. Oh, well.

    Read it! Loved it so much! So good! Such tension and unwanted romance! And twists on good and bad and intentions! Yep :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!