Friday, December 30, 2011

Follow Friday #8, December 30th


Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee and  Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week’s question:

Q: The New Year is here -- and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp and redo for 2012 on your blog?

A: I want to revise how I do my reviews, and to actually have them done on time. I think this means setting a part of the day, the last 20 min on the computer, and just writing reviews, because I read about a book a day, this means a lot of reviews. And that I fall behind very quickly! That's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure there's more I can do!

2 comments:

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!