Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #35, December 6th

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Today's teaser comes from If I Die by Rachel Vincent, page 95.
 
"Nash stared at me like he'd never seen me before. 'I don't want to think about what life's going to be like on Friday, and I don't understand how you can be so calm about this!'"
 
Poor Nash.  Not the best thing in the world!

And from my own book, Hidden Heart, page 4.
 
"I shook my head, and focused on the problem at hand. I had to make my way out there, and parade around the other people I knew would be out there-I could hear them-and I had to do it without embarrassing myself."
 
What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I have RV's shifter series in my TBR pile. Still need to get to them *sigh*

    Here are my teasers: http://witandsin.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday.html

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just read those :) They were awesome! READ THEM! So freaking good!!!!

    And Ok :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!