Thursday, December 15, 2011

Will The Time Come #28, December 15th


Every Thursday l am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme! 

Want to Join? 
-Pick a book you have been meaning to read 
-Do a post telling us about the book 
-Link the post up in the linky 
-Visit the other blogs 


From Goodreads:
In the holy city of Othir, treachery and corruption lurk at the end of every street, just the place for a freelance assassin with no loyalties and few scruples. 

Caim makes his living on the edge of a blade, but when a routine job goes south, he is thrust into the middle of an insidious plot. Pitted against crooked lawmen, rival killers, and sorcery from the Other Side, his only allies are Josephine, the socialite daughter of his last victim, and Kit, a guardian spirit no one else can see. But in this fight for his life, Caim only trusts his knives and his instincts, but they won't be enough when his quest for justice leads him from Othir's hazardous back alleys to its shining corridors of power. To unmask a conspiracy at the heart of the empire, he must claim his birthright as the Shadow's Son . . .


Why the time hasn't come yet...
I've been busy, and I see it on my shelves, and I just want to read it!! I won it on a giveaway on Maria V. Snyder's blog, so I really want to read it soon! But it might be a TBR Reading Challenge novel...I can always change that!

1 comment:

  1. I love Maria V Snyder so I'm pretty sure if she likes it, I would too. Hopefully you get to it soon!

    My book this week is A NEED SO BEAUTIFUL by Suzanne Young

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!