Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #34, December 28th



 "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating! 

The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross
Expected Publication: May 22nd 2012
From Goodreads:
In New York City, 1897, life has never been more thrilling - or dangerous. 

Sixteen-year-old Finley Jayne and her "straynge band of mysfits" have journeyed from London to America to rescue their friend Jasper, hauled off by bounty hunters. But Jasper is in the clutches of a devious former friend demanding a trade-the dangerous device Jasper stole from him...for the life of the girl Jasper loves. 

One false move from Jasper and the strange clockwork collar around Mei's neck tightens. And tightens.


Doesn't that sound awesome! Loved The Girl in the Steel Corset, and yeah that this one is too close to my birthday, like Steel Corset, that came out on my birthday, the 24th. Yep. And love the cover!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like the sounds of the book! Great choice! Thank you for sharing it!!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! I can't wait for may! It sounds so freaking good! And I love the cover! And thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!