Friday, December 2, 2011

I'm Crazy

I'm crazy. It's offical. I am going to attempt-mind you, attempt, I'm not too crazy!-to read seventeen books this Saturday, to Friday. Yes. Seventeen. Seven plus ten. I just wanted to have one whole hour of reviews, one every 5 minutes, and from 10 am, to 11 am. That'd just make my day! Especially with being so busy with the play right now!

This is what it says:

Saturday: Killer Heat by Brenda Novak, A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
Sunday: Lost in Time by Melissa De La Cruz, Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garci and Margaret Stohl, Radiance by Alyson Noel
Monday: If I Die by Rachel Vincent, Stay by Deb Caletti, The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Tuesday: All You Desire by Kirsten Miller, White Cat by Holly Black
Wednesday: Num8ers by Rachel Ward, Give Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe
Thursday: Jane by April Linder, Possessed by Kate Cann
Friday: Fallen by Karin Slaughter, Eve by Iris Johansen

and here's the link of where it says it and I think I want to make something of it. Like, for every book I read, any sponsers I might get (you guys) you donate something to a charity like Reading Trees, or Playing by the Book has a list of charities, or something. I'd just like to read a lot, and I don't know if there'll be any turnout from this, since it is rather short notice, and just how many people I reach, well. Yeah. But I'd like to try and have this be good! All but Killer Heat which I own, are library books, and I have over seventy out from the library right now, so I have to read them, and then they go to others. But yeah. So please spread the word if you want to!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, good luck! You are nuts! :D
    New follower! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! almost 100 pages in book 1, and I'm going to sleep soon, and then write reviews, craft posts, read, and go to play :) yep :) Yeah!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!