Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #32, December 14th

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!


Surrender by Elana Johnson 
Expected Publication: June 5th 2012
From Goodreads:
Forbidden love, intoxicating power, and the terror of control…

Raine has always been a good girl. She lives by the rules in Freedom. After all, they are her father’s rules: He’s the Director. It’s because of him that Raine is willing to use her talent—a power so dangerous, no one else is allowed to know about it. Not even her roommate, Vi.

All of that changes when Raine falls for Gunner. Raine’s got every reason in the world to stay away from Gunn, but she just can’t. Especially when she discovers his connection to Vi’s boyfriend, Zenn. Raine has never known anyone as heavily brainwashed as Vi. Raine’s father expects her to spy on Vi and report back to him. But Raine is beginning to wonder what Vi knows that her father is so anxious to keep hidden, and what might happen if she helps Vi remember it. She’s even starting to suspect Vi’s secrets might involve Freedom’s newest prisoner, the rebel Jag Barque....
 
Doesn't that sound good? Can't wait!!!!

7 comments:

  1. That cover looks so pretty! And the story sounds great. Nice pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still have to finish book one!!!

    stop by my wow?!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/arc-review-incarnate.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one definitely looks really good!! I've seen it around a couple times. Great pick!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have to read Possession. I'm liking the whole butterfly in an icecube to bird in a jar concept for the covers.

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a really great romance read. Good job.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, sounds awesome! And so cute!

    I haven't read it yet, either, but I just got it, and I'll hopefully be reading it next week!

    I do, too. I think it's symbolic or something, and that it's carried on, is great!

    Yep, it does :) and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pick! I'm definitely adding this one on my list.

    See my WoW picks here

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!