Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you guys got a lot of books! And I hope that none of you had to spend more then 2 hours alone today! I'm in a bit better mood, threw out some old pictures, organized books that I need to send out for BookMooch, and just read. Because I'm really behind. So I feel a bit better, though I'm pretty sure a confrontation is going to come. Oh, well. I need to get it out of my system anyway.

As for Words I Write Crazy, I'll be still doing my regular posts, since I'm going to have loads of time, and I'll be doing a Best Books Read This Year post, and a post for the 2012 challenges I'm planning on doing, and what I'd like to do for next year. But since that's New Year's Eve stuff, well, that'll be nearer to the end of 2011! Merry Christmas everyone, and I hope you guys have happy holidays!

Louisa

2 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays, Louisa!

    My Christmas Eve and Day was great! Full of praise, family, fun, food and gifts.

    I just posted my Top Books of 2011 and taking a blogging break. Looking forward to your 2012 challenges and end of the year posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep :) that sounds like a lot of fun!

    And yeah! I'll have to check them out :) and to make time from all the reading I want to do to do these posts!!! I'm crazy :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!