Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #53, May 9th

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

Auracle by Gina Rosati
Expected Publication: August 7th 2012
From Goodreads:
On the surface, there’s nothing remarkable about Anna Rogan: She gets average grades, she’s not especially fashionable, she spends most of her time just hanging out with her best friend Rei. But Anna does have a remarkable secret: she has the ability to do astral projection. She uses her out-of-body experiences to explore the universe, until one day when there’s an accident at school and her classmate Taylor gets into her body. Now Taylor’s using her new identity to accuse an innocent boy of murder and she shows no signs of leaving Anna’s body. The only person who knows Anna’s secret is Rei, and as her feelings for Rei grow she must face a future where they can never touch...unless they can find a way to get Taylor out of Anna’s body, stop the murder trial, and discover the true nature of Anna’s power.

Can't wait for this book to come out! Doesn't it look really great, and the cover is very spooky! What about you guys? Happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. wow, I wonder how she will explain later that someone else was using her body :/

    My WoW @ Oh My Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really interesting. Great pick! :D

    Drop by my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds intriguing!! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wanna check out above! I love the cover, great reads!

    your newest follower,
    Kristin
    youngadultbookhaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me, too! But first she has to get back into her body!

    Thanks! :)

    Yes, it does :) I can't wait for it to come out!

    It is such a great cover! I love all the YA stuff coming out right now! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!