Saturday, May 12, 2012

Week 19 Review: Edge of Midnight

From Goodreads:
The writer becomes the story when crime reporter Mia Hale is discovered on a Jacksonville beach—bloodied and disoriented, but alive. She remembers nothing, but her wounds bear the signature of a sadistic serial killer. After years lying dormant, The Collector has resumed his grim hobby: abducting women and taking gruesome souvenirs before dumping their bodies. But none of his victims has ever escaped—and he wants Mia back, more than he ever wanted any of the others.

FBI agent Eric MacFarlane has pursued The Collector for a long time. The case runs deep in his veins, bordering on obsession…and Mia holds the key. She'll risk everything to recover her memory and bring the madman to justice, and Eric swears to protect this fierce, fragile survivor. But The Collector will not be denied. In his mind, he knows just how their story ends.

My Review:
I enjoyed this book a lot! It was really entertaining and good, with awesome characters, and it was just a pleasure to read it! I just wish that I'd read it sooner, then I could've read it from my computer, instead of getting it from the library!

I really enjoyed the mystery, it was really intriguing, and scary, and awesome! The Collector, just the idea of him, sent shivers up my spine! Just really dark and intriguing, in a I-want-him-caught kind of way! So good!

The characters were really great, too, they were strong, and they both had a reason or two to want The Collector caught. And they worked together for their common goal, mixing romance, and yeah, that was really great!

Yeah, this was a pretty great book, which is making me think I should go and read the first two books soon!

Author: Leslie Tentler
Read: May 5-6th, 2012
Series: Chasing Evil #3
Source: Library/NetGalley
Reason Why: Sounded good!
Publisher: Mira
Published: January 24th 2012
4/5 Hearts
3/5 Books
3/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!