Monday, May 7, 2012

My First Official YA ARCS!!

Well, when I came home today, well, my dad had been to the mail, and there was a package for me! I didn't know what was in it, and I didn't really have a clue. Well, I should've! I did request these books, after all! But since I hadn't heard back after I'd requested them, well, I didn't know they were coming!

Anyway. The title of this post. Well, it's true. These 3 books (No Safety in Numbers by Danya Lorents, out in May, The Vindico by Wesley King, out in June, and Soulbound by Heather Brewer, out in July) are the first official ARC's I've gotten for YA. I've gotten a few other ARC's, whether by winning them in a giveaway, or they're adult genre ARC's like Trigger, or they're finished copies. So these books are a first, and yeah, I'm pretty excited, since there was 3! And they sound really great! In fact, right now, I'm like, 30 pages from finishing Soulbound, and I already know I want to read Soul and I'm not going to finish that sentence because the title hasn't been officially released! It is so freaking good! Now I just need to remember whether or not they're tour books, or if I'm free to review them as per other books that are non-tour books, that get posted on Saturdays. Hmm.

But yeah, I just wanted to share a milestone for me and this blog! Yeah :) Happy reading!

2 comments:

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!