Sunday, May 6, 2012

In My Mailbox #47, May 6th-May Week 1

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to talk about the books we got in the mailbox or inbox as the case may be!

So I got:

For Review:
The Syn-En Solution

Library:
The Stone Prince
The Twilight before Christmas
Oceans of Fire
Devoted
Above
The Duff
Strange Angels
Love and Leftovers
What Happened to Goodbye
Once
Trapped
The False Princess
The Limit
Luminous
Tantalize
Blessed 
Eternal

NetGalley:
Timepiece
Scars
One Moment
Beyond
Blood Crave
The Lost Colony
The Time Paradox

Oh, I got some awesome books, like The Stone Prince, so good, and Above, Devoted, and many others! Can't wait to read them! Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. Nice week for you. I look forward to all of these reviews. You can see my books and news on The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a lot of books! The False Princess is one of my challenge books, I am looking forward to your review. Happy reading! :)

    Here is my IMM:
    http://burstingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-3-may-6th.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep :) I just wish that more of the library books were ones that I owned physical copies of!

    And I know :) But I read a lot, so I get a lot :) The False Princess looks like a lot of fun, a great YA historical fantasy novel :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!