Saturday, May 5, 2012

Week 18 Review: Run from Fear

From Goodreads:
With each step she takes, he tracks her every move, waiting for the perfect time. The perfect revenge. Until then, he'll watch her . . . 

RUN FROM FEAR

More than anything, Talia Vega wanted to leave behind her harrowing past. Moving eight hundred miles away, she succeeded . . . until the one man who knows her darkest secrets wanders into the restaurant where she works. Now the agonizing memories come crashing back-along with an undeniable desire for Jack Brooks, the ex-Green Beret who rescued her from a sadistic monster two years ago.

Jack Brooks knows that showing up unannounced is a purely selfish move. Talia doesn't need his protection anymore, but he can't get the raven-haired beauty out of his mind. And when a twisted madman is hell-bent on resurrecting her torturous past, Jack vows to do anything to keep her safe-even risk his own life to save the only woman he's ever loved.

My Review:
This was a really great book, and I was really glad to read it! I've read the other ones, but I was really glad to read this one because a) it has other characters from previous books, but some of them are the leads in this one, and b) this is the last book in the series. So I just had to read it!

Really enjoyed the mystery, it was all good and creepy! And it was it's own and original because it dealt with the characters in this book and their situations, and that made it different from the previous two books! Just loved that!

To be honest, of all the books, I enjoyed Hide From Evil the most. That doesn't mean that I didn't like this book, I did, but I liked everything else in Hide From Evil better then I did in this book. I think that's mostly because of the characters, but I did like these ones, too!

This was a really great book, loved reading it, and now to say goodbye to these characters!

Author: Jami Alden
Series: Dead Wrong #3
Read: April 30th-May 3rd, 2012
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: Read the first 2 books, had to finish the series!
Publisher: Forever
Published: February 28th 2012
5/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!