Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WWW Wednesday #57, May 9th

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Thanks to MizB of Should Be Writing for starting and hosting this meme!

I'm currently reading Above, and it's kinda hard, the narrator is very confusing to understand more then half the time for me. But I'll read it!
I finished reading Vengeance, and it was so good! Great short story, and it just sets up for Timeless, and I can't wait for that!
I want to read Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children next, it looks creepy good! Can't wait!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. My June book group selection is Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. It was hard to put down once I got into it. I hope you enjoy it. My WWW:
    http://wcs53.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/www-wednesdays-may-9/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven’t heard of any of these books but they sound interesting! :)

    Here you can find my WWW post for this week:

    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/05/www-wednesdays-may09.html

    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, read it, it was really good :)

    I know how you feel! I just kept flipping the pages! And yes, I did :)

    They are interesting :) especially Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, and Vengeance, and it's first book, Remembrance :) So good :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!