Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #46, March 21st

 "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent
Expected Publication: June 22nd 2012
From Goodreads:
I died on a Thursday—killed by a monster intent on stealing my soul. 
The good news? He didn't get it. 

The bad news? Turns out not even death will get you out of high school… 

Covering up her own murder was one thing, but faking life is much 
harder than Kaylee Cavanaugh expected. After weeks spent 
“recovering,” she’s back in school, fighting to stay visible to the human world, struggling to fit in with her friends and planning time alone with her new reaper boyfriend. 

But to earn her keep in the human world, Kaylee must reclaim 
stolen souls, and when her first assignment brings her face-to-face with an old foe, she knows the game has changed. Her immortal status won’t keep her safe. And this time Kaylee isn't just gambling with her own life….


Love this series! I can't wait for this book to come out!!!!! What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE her books! This one looks so good and I seriously can't wait! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! They're so good! I think I've read all of her books, and 1 short story, haven't got a source for the one between If I Die, and this one or something, but I hope to get to it! And thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!