Saturday, March 17, 2012

Week 11 Review: The Truth About Forever

From Goodreads:
a long, hot summer... 

That's what Macy has to look forward to while her boyfriend, Jason, is away at Brain Camp. Days will be spent at a boring job in the library, evenings will be filled with vocabulary drills for the SATs, and spare time will be passed with her mother, the two of them sharing a silent grief at the traumatic loss of Macy's father. 

But sometimes unexpected things can happen—things such as the catering job at Wish, with its fun-loving, chaotic crew. Or her sister's project of renovating the neglected beach house, awakening long-buried memories. Things such as meeting Wes, a boy with a past, a taste for Truth-telling, and an amazing artistic talent, the kind of boy who could turn any girl's world upside down. As Macy ventures out of her shell, she begins to wonder, Is it really better to be safe than sorry?

My Review:
I just really enjoyed this book! It was nice and light, and I enjoyed these characters, and this really is a book if you want to decompress, get into somebody else's issues, that aren't life and death, and yeah, just relax a little!

I enjoyed the Wish team, they were eccentric, and just awesome people, and I wanted to know more about them and their quirks, they were interesting! Plus, Wes is one of them, and the spark between Macy and Wes, yeah.

Yeah, their story was one that I wanted to read, I enjoyed these characters, and yeah, if I could name one thing that I wish was in my life, well, I wish I had a Wish team of my own, a group of people that I could be with, friends with, and yeah, that'd be great!

This was a really great book, one that I enjoyed highly, and yeah, I just can't wait for more!

Author: Sarah Dessen
Read: March 14th-16th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: I wanted to, and it looked good!
Publisher: Penguin Group Inc.
Published: May 21th 2004
5/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!