Thursday, March 22, 2012

Will The Time Come #42, March 22nd


Every Thursday I am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme!

Want to Join?
-Pick a book you have been meaning to read
-Do a post telling us about the book    
-Link the post up in the linky  
-Visit the other blog

Ultraviolet by R J Anderson
Once upon a time there was a girl who was special.

This is not her story.

Unless you count the part where I killed her.

Sixteen-year-old Alison has been sectioned in a mental institute for teens, having murdered the most perfect and popular girl at school. But the case is a mystery: no body has been found, and Alison's condition is proving difficult to diagnose. Alison herself can't explain what happened: one minute she was fighting with Tori -- the next she disintegrated. Into nothing. But that's impossible. Right?

Why the time hasn't come yet...
It took forever for the library to send this out, like 5 months! But I finally have it, and I can't wait to read it, I had it on NetGalley, but it was archived before I could read it, and now I can! Yeah!

3 comments:

  1. I have this one on my TBR list - it sounds really good! Glad you're finally able to get to it! Happy reading!

    My TTWC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this one when it was on netgalley- I really liked it- it's a lot different from what you expect. Hope you find time to read it soon!
    My TWC post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope this one is worth the wait =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!