Saturday, March 10, 2012

Week 10 Review: Shattered Souls

From Goodreads:
A thrilling debut story of death, love, destiny and danger

Lenzi hears voices and has visions - gravestones, floods, a boy with steel gray eyes. Her boyfriend, Zak, can't help, and everything keeps getting louder and more intense. Then Lenzi meets Alden, the boy from her dreams, who reveals that she's a reincarnated Speaker - someone who can talk to and help lost souls - and that he has been her Protector for centuries.

Now Lenzi must choose between her life with Zak and the life she is destined to lead with Alden. But time is running out: a malevolent spirit is out to destroy Lenzi, and he will kill her if she doesn't make a decision soon.

My Review:
I really enjoyed this book a lot! It takes the idea of talking to ghosts, changes it, and then goes so much further into that, and yeah, it was really unique, and I just can't wait for more! Though I think I'm going to have to wait!

Yeah, this was a really unique idea. I just loved this world, and how intricate the details were, the specifics, they were interesting, and they came together really well! I was really interested by it all! So good!

I enjoyed these characters, too! Lenzi, who's just learning that she's a part of this world, even though she's been a part of it for centuries, and then there's the complication of Zak and Alden, that I wanted to know more about!

This was a really great book, I enjoyed it a lot, and yeah, I can't wait for more!

Author: Mary Lindsey
Series: Souls #1
Read: March 5th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: I wanted to! It looks great!
Publisher: Philomel/Penguin
Published: December 8th 2011
5/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!