Friday, March 30, 2012

2012 E-Book Challenge Quarter 1

 

The 2011 E-book Challenge is hosted by Workaday Reads and is a reading challenge to read e-books throughout the year 2012. 

OK, I initially was signed up for Hard Drive, but since I passed that in 3 months, this first quarter, I'm moving to Human Brain, of 150, and the highest, and I might have to ask for a higher one!

  1. Hard drive - 75 ebooks
  2. Human Brain - 150 ebooks 

So in the first 3 months of 2012, I read 77 e-books and they are: 

Untraceable, On a Dark Wing, Pure, The Demon Lover, Crave, Saving June, The Merchant's Daughter, Hide From Evil, The Undertaker, New Girl, The Whole Story of Half a Girl, First Date, Ditched, Never Eighteen, Halflings, Prophecy of the Flame, Destiny's Fire, Lies Beneath, Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe, After the Snow, A Little Night Magic, Life is But a Dream, Various Positions, The Night She Disappeared, Double, me@you.com, Embrace, Legacy, Allegiance, All Fall Down, Replication, Enduring Light, Alienation, Stolen Away, The Darlings in Love, Daughter of the Centaurs, The Guardian Duke, Wanderlove, Katana, Goddess Interrupted, Crater Lake, Caller ID, Beautiful Dead, Life Eternal, The Twisted Thread, The Burn, The Unseen, Candlewax, Spellcaster, Gods and Fathers, Cinder, Earth, The Legacy of Eden, Farsighted, The Guardian's Wildchild, Finding Alice, Lord of the Abyss, Need You Now, Grave Mercy, Lord of the Wolfyn, I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You, Brutal, Perfection, Spell Checked, Helens of Troy, Stuck, Of Poseidon, The Girl in the Clockwork Collar, Queen of Swords, Immortal Becoming, The Canker Death, The Emerald City, Gil Marsh, Flame of Surrender, Sugar and Spice and Not So Nice, Bound to Remember. 

2 comments:

  1. That's impressive. I'll have to check out that challenge. I've been reading a decent amount of ebooks recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) and do, it's a lot of fun, and it means, for me, that I have more books I can get :) Yeah :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!