Friday, March 30, 2012

Debut Author Challenge Quarter 1

The Debut Author Challenge is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren, and it's a challenge to read YA Debuts of the year, this year being 2012. So I'm going to do a post every 3 months, every quarter of the year, just saying what books that I've read, so I can keep good track over them!

So in this first quarter, I read 20 books of my goal of 25, and they are The Whole Story of Half a Girl, First Date, Ditched, Never Eighteen, Halflings, Destiny's Fire, Lies Beneath, Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe, After the Snow,  Someone Else's Life, Katana, Candlewax, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, Cinder, Everneath, Under the Never Sky, Grave Mercy, Struck, Of Poseidon, and Everything You Need to Survive the Apocalypse. Yep. Can't wait to read more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!