Sunday, March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox #41, March 25th-March Week 4

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to talk about the books we got in the mailbox or inbox as the case may be!

So I got:

For Review:
Special Delivery
Secrets
Choices
The Bridge of Deaths

Library:
Jessica Rules the Dark Side
Destined
The Warrior
Ultraviolet
Dreamland
Muse
The Future of Us
A Touch Mortal

NetGalley:
Run From Fear
Don't You Wish 
Putting Boys on the Ledge 

I got some really great books like Ultraviolet, Jessica Rules the Dark Side and Run From Fear! Can't wait to read them! Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Great set! I got Future of Us too. I loved Jessica Rules.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Touch Mortal is on my wishlist and I hope that I can get my hands on a copy soon. Enjoy your new books:)

    Find out what's in my mailbox this week, click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep :) I just want to own more of these books! Jessica was so great!

    A Touch Mortal was really good :) Really enjoyed it, though it was a bit strange :)

    Yes, I did :) And they were so great!

    Ah, I could get more. I have gotten more. I just read so quickly that I need a lot of books to make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!