Friday, March 16, 2012

Follow Friday #19, March 16th


Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and  Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week’s question:

Q: What is the best book you've read in the last month? What is the worst book you've read in the last month?

A: The best book would have to be Stuck, or the Girl in the Clockwork Collar, Pandemonium, The Girl of Fire and Thorns, The Demon Trapper series, Jessica's Guide to Dating the Dark Side, Everneath, Under the Never Sky, Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince. The worst book would have to be The Woman in Black, it was so boring and wordy! Really didn't like it. Yep.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of good books! Here is my Hop. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping by, quite a few good books.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/feature-follow_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol - quite a few good books which is awesome. I want to get to Pandemonium soon too.

    Tanya
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read the Demon Trapper series and Jessica's Guide to Dating the Dark Side.
    With these books it's a bit of a cat and mouse game. Do I buy...when..NOW...or maybe later. I'm sure once I have them on my Kindle I'll ask myself "How could you wait that long to buy them????"
    Happy Friday!
    _yay_
    FollowFriday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep :) Lots of great netgalley/library books to read! Loved reading the good ones! And just buy them now, they're so cute, and awesome! And I know you will! They're so good!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!