Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #51, March 27th

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Today's teaser comes from Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey, page 10.

"I slumped in my seat, thinking, Sure, I'm a mathlete, but I'm also a teenager who just last year worked for three-dollar tips, not millions of euros in taxes! And who ever knew vampires collected taxes?"

Yeah, that does sound strange! But it does make a weird kind of sense, since vampires and living long lives, and kingdoms and money. Yep. What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!