Thursday, March 15, 2012

Will The Time Come #41, March 15th

Every Thursday I am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme!

Want to Join?
-Pick a book you have been meaning to read
-Do a post telling us about the book    
-Link the post up in the linky  
-Visit the other blog

Muse by Rebecca Lim
From Goodreads:

An angel searching for answers, for her destiny… 
In the third MERCY paranormal romance, Mercy wakes in a new unknown host, her love for Ryan and Luc burning stronger than ever. But who will she make the ultimate sacrifice for? 

There's something very wrong with me. When I wake up, I could be anyone… 

Mercy is thrust into the excessive world of fashion when she awakes in the body of a troubled Russian supermodel, Irina: bitchy, hot-tempered and known to be dabbling in things she shouldn’t, Irina is on the verge of a very public breakdown. 

Against the glamorous background of opulent Milan, Mercy continues her increasingly desperate search for Ryan to lead her back to her immortal lover, Luc. But this time Mercy is aware that her memories and powers are growing ever stronger – and she begins to doubt Luc as The Eight reveal more of her mysterious past. Are Luc’s desires as selfless as her own or does he want her for a more terrifying purpose? 

The grand scale celestial battle for Mercy’s soul builds to an incredible stormy crescendo as archangels and demons clash in a cataclysmic showdown that not all will survive…

Why the time hasn't come yet...
I just got it from the library!! And it did only come out recently, I think! I want to read it, like, now!!! What about you guys? Happy reading!


4 comments:

  1. I love this cover, so pretty =)
    Another series I wish I had time to read. Hope you enjoy it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I love the covers! And it's a pretty quick read!!! And I'm going to, loved the first 2 books!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just heard about this series recently, and it sounds good, so I've added book 1 to my TBR list! I hope you get to read it soon!

    My TTWC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!! I can't wait to read it, it looks really, really good!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!