Thursday, March 8, 2012

Random Reads #15, March 8th

Random Reads is a monthly meme (that I'm going to do weekly) hosted by I'm Loving Books to read some books that have been on our TBR piles for a long time.Using Random.org, I got 3469, which turned out to be Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter, which has been on my pile since, well, March 4th 2012. So just under 2 weeks. But that's OK, I Just read book 1, and I wanted to read more!!! I just kinda really need to read more!!! What about you guys? Happy reading!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy! This seems like it'd be a fun series. :)

    ♥ Sarah @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I will! Book 1 was really good, and I enjoyed Heist Society and Uncommon Criminals :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!