Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WWW Wednesday #49, March 14th

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Thanks to MizB of Should Be Writing for starting and hosting this meme!

I'm currently reading Juliet Immortal, and it's really good! Must read more!!!
I just finished reading A Need So Beautiful, and now I really want to read A Want So Wicked!!!
Also finished The Girl in the Clockwork Collar, really loved this book, I'm hoping for a 3rd one!! I have a few questions on the dark oily stuff!
I'm going to be reading Spell Bound next, I can't wait, because this is such a great series, and I waited until I wouldn't have to worry about people requesting it from the library!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

6 comments:

  1. I love the cover of Clockwork Collar. I really need the first book in that series. Its been on my shelf for a long time now.

    My WWW is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted the wrong link for my WWW its here for anyone who is interested

    http://www.tickettoanywhere.net/2012/03/www-wednesday-14-march-2012_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh these books look really good, I think I'm going to have to check them out :) Here's my WWW http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.com/2012/03/www-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad to see you enjoyed The Girl in the Clockwork Collar. I can't wait to read it. Here's my WWW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Juliet Immortal looks really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! It's so good! And read it! The Girl in the Steel Corset is freaking amazing! And the short story prequel was free on amazon last time I checked!

    Dodododododo! They were really, really, really good! Check them out, like, now!!!

    I did :) I loved it!

    It was! And there's going to be a sequel! Hope my request is approved for it on NetGalley!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!