Friday, March 16, 2012

YA Historical Fiction Challenge Update 7

A Historical Fiction Challenge 2012 is hosted by YA Bliss, and it's a challenge to read a chosen amount of historical YA books.

OK, so this week, I read The House of Dead Maids, The Girl in the Clockwork Collar, and The Near Witch.  The House of Dead Maids is set about 20-30 years before Wuthering Heights,  I believe, it's the story of the the Bronte sister's housekeeper. The Girl in the Clockwork Collar is a steampunk novel, so of course it's historical! The Near Witch, it's more fantasy, ish, but I'm counting it as a historical novel because of the lack of electricity or any buggies or anything, the main travel was by foot. So yeah. I now have 13 of 5 books read. And they are The Merchant's Daughter, Prophecy of the Sisters, The Pale Assassin, The Guardian Duke, The Luxe, Guardian of the Gate, Circle of Fire, 
Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince, Grave Mercy, The House of Dead Maids, The Girl in the Clockwork Collar, and The Near Witch. Yep. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!