Sunday, March 11, 2012

In My Mailbox #39, March 11th-March Week 2

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to talk about the books we got in the mailbox or inbox as the case may be!

So this week I got:

Library:
Still Waters
Sisters Red
Lola and the Boy Next Door
All These Things I've Done
Pathfinder
Wintergirls
Ithaka
This Dark Endeavour
Graveminder
Witches of East End
Spell Bound
Lord of the Wolves 
Everything You Need to Survive the Apocalypse 
Waterfall
Cascade
Torrent
A Need So Beautiful
Between
The Dead Town

NetGalley:
Monstrous Beauty
Monument 14
Struck
Of Poseidon
All These Lives
Shadow and Bone
Innocent Darkness
Code Name Verity
Artemis Fowl
The Arctic Incident
Hanging By a Thread

OK, so I got some really amazing books I already read Struck, and it was abosolutely amazing! I loved it! And I'm reading Of Poseidon, too, and it's great!! And I just got them yesterday afternoon, most of the NetGalley books, since I just found them on NetGalley, and I have auto-approval for MacMillan! Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic IMM! I wish that in the netherlands we got such a great books in our libraries.
    I hope you would enjoy reading them.

    Have a nice evening!
    Mariska
    This is my In my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I can't wait to read some of these books, and the ones I've read, I wish I had time to reread!! They were so great!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!