Friday, March 9, 2012

2012 Dystopian Reading Challenge Update 10

The 2012 Dystopian Reading Challenge is hosed by The Non-Relunctant Reader! So this week I read Scored, The Demon Trapper's Daughter, Soul Thief, and Revealing Eden. Scored because it was this world that had gone through a really hard time economically, and then to be able to afford to go to college, you got watched and everything about you was put into this score. Which would be just awful! The Demon Trapper's Daughter and Soul Thief, are in this world after lots of bad things happened, and now demons are public knowledge and they do a lot of bad things. Revealing Eden is after the sun went bad, and if people were outside for any length of time unprotected, they would get "The Heat" and they'd die, and they have a pretty bad society, and yeah.  Yep. I've now have 19 of 20 read! Almost done!! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!