Friday, March 30, 2012

The Reward Challenge Round 34 and 35 and 36


The Reward Challenge is almost the complete opposite to a book buying ban as you'll end up buying lots of new books throughout the challenge but only after you've completed a certain amount of reading. It's hosted by Good Golly Miss Holly, so thanks to her!

OK, so I already had 3 counts for this round, and this week I read Sugar and Spice and Not So Nice which counts twice as a review book, Bound to Remember which counts twice as a review book, Hunted which counts 3 times as a review book and a 2012 Dystopian book, The Fortunes of Indigo Skye, Jessica Rules the Dark Side, The Unspoken, Unraveling Isobel, Glass Houses, Ultraviolet which counts 3 times as a NetGalley book and as a A-Z Book challenge book, Dragonswood which counts 4 times as a YAHFC book, a WTC book, and a RR book, Dreamland, She's So Dead to Us, Saving Juliet, which counts twice as a YAHFC book because it was Romeo and Juliet with changes, like that they speak modern English, well, mostly, Tiger's Quest, Legend which counts 3 times as a WTC book and a 2012 Dystopian novel, The Diamond of Darkhold which counts twice as a 2012 Dystopian novel, Tattoo! My reward is Bittersweet!

Tattoo also had 2 other counts, as a NetGalley book and a A-Z Book challenge book!

Now for the quarterly annual count of my e-books read for my 2012 E-Book challenge are Untraceable, On a Dark Wing, Pure, The Demon Lover, Crave, Saving June, The Merchant's Daughter, Hide From Evil, The Undertaker, New Girl, The Whole Story of Half a Girl, First Date, Ditched, Never Eighteen, Halflings, Prophecy of the Flame, Destiny's Fire, Lies Beneath, Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe, After the Snow, A Little Night Magic, Life is But a Dream, Various Positions, The Night She Disappeared, Double, me@you.com, Embrace, Legacy, Allegiance, All Fall Down, Replication, Enduring Light, Alienation, Stolen Away, The Darlings in Love, Daughter of the Centaurs, The Guardian Duke, Wanderlove, Katana, Goddess Interrupted, Crater Lake, Caller ID, Beautiful Dead, Life Eternal, The Twisted Thread, The Burn, The Unseen, Candlewax, Spellcaster, Gods and Fathers, Cinder, Earth, The Legacy of Eden, Farsighted, The Guardian's Wildchild, Finding Alice, Lord of the Abyss, Need You Now, Grave Mercy, Lord of the Wolfyn, I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You, Brutal, Perfection, Spell Checked, Helens of Troy, Stuck, Of Poseidon, The Girl in the Clockwork Collar, Queen of Swords, Immortal Becoming, The Canker Death, The Emerald City, Gil Marsh, Flame of Surrender, Sugar and Spice and Not So Nice, Bound to Remember. So I have 8 counts for round 37. My rewards are The Nightmare Garden and North of Beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!