Friday, March 30, 2012

First Lines Friday #39, March 30th

First Lines Friday is a bookish meme hosted by Literary Marie of Precision Reviews. We encourage all of our fellow book bloggers and bookhearts to play along
.
-Grab your current read(s)
-Share the first line(s)
-Include the title and author so that other FLF participants can add the book to their TBR Lists!

"When she first realized she was pregnant, Queen Sidra the Lovely decided that her child would never be safe in a world with the Morigi family in it." -Tattoo by Kirsten Imani Kasai

Since I've read the first book, the family is really bad, and I would agree with here! What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. This first line would make me want to read further. The Morigi family sounds dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep :) Though I haven't finished the book yet, opps! But it's a dangerous family, the father was the bad guy in the first one, and lots of bad things happened. Yep :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!