Friday, February 3, 2012

The Reward Challenge Round 26


The Reward Challenge is almost the complete opposite to a book buying ban as you'll end up buying lots of new books throughout the challenge but only after you've completed a certain amount of reading. It's hosted by Good Golly Miss Holly, so thanks to her!

So I already had 8 counts for this round, and I read The Guardian, Goddess Interrupted which counts 3 times as a NetGalley and Sophomore Reading Challenge book, The Daughter of Smoke and Bone which counts twice as a Random Read book, Crater Lake which counts 3 times as a netgalley and a Sophomore Reading Challenge book, Caller ID which counts 3 times as a NetGalley and A-Z Book challenge book, Dead Beautiful, Life Eternal which counts 3 times as a A-Z Book Challenge book, and Deadly Cool which counts 2 times as it's a  WTC book! My reward is Circle of Fire by Michelle Zink!

I also read The Screaming Season, The Unseen which counts 3 times as a NetGalley and A-Z Book Challenge book, Forgotten, Candlewax which counts 3 times as a NetGalley book and DAC book, Perfect Chemistry which count twice as a RR book, Spellcaster which counts 4 times as a NetGalley book, and a WTC book and Sophomore Reading Challenge book! The Pledge was a BBRC book, so was Thirteen Reasons Why, The Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Shatter Me, and The Summer I Turned Pretty. I have 19 counts for the next round!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!