Saturday, February 4, 2012

Week 5 Review: Caller ID

From Goodreads:
When twenty-three-year-old Courtney Beckham is abducted near her home, the search turns up more than just a kidnapping crime. FBI agent Jason Edwards investigates the ten-million-dollar ransom and stumbles upon something he wasn't meant to find. And when Courtney catches a glimpse of the caller ID in her kidnapper's home, what she sees turns her world upside down.

My Review:
This was such a engaging book! Such a great mystery, thriller, with such great twists, with such great characters! And I'm told that there's a stand alone prequel novel, which has the Jason in it too, which is pretty nice!

So both Courtney and Jason were both great, amazing characters! I really enjoyed their differences, and how they dealt with all the various things that are happening to them-Courtney with her kidnapping, Jason with the investigation into that.

The one big major twist on who the kidnapper is, seen through the Caller ID, well, yeah, it's pretty shocking, and one of those things that makes you question where humanity is heading, and kinda doubting that it's in a good direction!

Thoroughly enjoyed this book, and I'll have to try out Wrong Number sooner or later!

Author: Rachelle J. Christensen
Read: January 30th, 2012
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: I wanted to, and it's an A-Z book Challenge book!
Publisher: Cedar Fort
Expected Publication: March 6th 2012
4/5 Hearts
3.5/5 Books
3.5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!