Sunday, March 4, 2012

In My Mailbox #38, March 4th-March Week 1

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to talk about the books we got in the mailbox or inbox as the case may be!

Library:
Claiming the Highlander
dancergirl
Dead on the Dance Floor
Dragonswood

NetGalley:
The Prophet
The Invitation
Last Stop
Zombie Island
Slipping Reality
Dead of Night
Ghost Crown
Her Dark Protector
Inheritance of Shadows
Heart of Perdition
Angel Eyes
Interrupted
Shayla Witherwood
The Other Life

So I got some really good books, like The Other Life, Angel Eyes, and a few others! Can't wait to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!