Saturday, March 3, 2012

Titled for Matched #3!!!!

We have a title for Matched #3! I just read Crossed a few weeks ago, and I can't wait for this book to come out! And I love the cover, too, because it goes with the whole being trapped in the glass sphere, and breaking out, and yeah, the different colours. Anyway, the title is...

Reached!!!
It goes with the "ed" ending, and yeah, it sounds really great! I can't wait for it to come out!!!

Here's the cover:

 I kinda think that they need to work on her body just a little bit more because it doesn't look as good as the others just quite yet. The red glass and her dress do, but not her. Not yet. But I love how the first "e" is, and how that works with the backwards "r" in Crossed, and the lack of a connection in the "a" in Matched. Yep. Really cool! Can't wait for this book to come out!! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!