Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #39, February 1st

 "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

The Nightmare Garden by Caitlin Kittredge
Expected Publication:
From Goodreads:

Everything Aoife thought she knew about the world was a lie. There is no Necrovirus. And Aoife isn't going to succumb to madness because of a latent strain—she will lose her faculties because she is allergic to iron. Aoife isn't human. She is a changeling—half human and half from the land of Thorn. And time is running out for her.

When Aoife destroyed the Lovecraft engine she released the monsters from the Thorn Lands into the Iron Lands and now she must find a way to seal the gates and reverse the destruction she's ravaged on the world that's about to poison her.


I loved The Iron Thorn, so yeah, want to read more of this series!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. This is just one of the MANY sequels that I'm excited for! Can't wait to read it this month. I made sure my library ordered it and I'm first in line. :)

    Happy Wednesday!
    ~Jessi @ Reading in the Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cover is beautiful and the series sounds great. I've been meaning to read it.

    My WOW
    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, me too! The Iron Thorn was amazing! And very smart, I wish I could, but I need to keep my requests to books for memes, but who knows, this one might become a book that I want to read for a meme! Especially since it's now been a WoW book!

    And read the first one! It's an amazing steampunk novel, and yeah, really great :)

    The cover is pretty! And the first one was pretty hefty! So that means lots of reading! Yeah! I hope the same holds for this book! Yeah!!

    Yep :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!