Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WWW Wednesday #43, February 1st

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Thanks to MizB of Should Be Writing for starting and hosting this meme!

I'm currently reading The Screaming Season, and it's so good! Must keep reading!!!
I'm also reading The Unseen so I must have a thing about reading scary books today!
I just finished reading Valiant, and it was really good! Must read Ironside now!!!
Also finished The Twisted Thread, and it was a great mystery! A bit dragged down at points, but really good!
 I want to read Forgotten next, sounds really good!
I also want to read Candlewax, sounds like a good book!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. All sounds like great books! Here is my WWW Wednesdays.

    A new follower! I would love, if you could follow my blog at Books Are Magic.

    Vidya @ Books Are Magic

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!