Sunday, April 28, 2013

We Have the Title of The Selection #3!!!!

So I just finished reading The Elite, so I took a look to see how the 3rd book in the series is coming along...and it has a title!!! So here it is...

The One!!!

I really like this, the titles in this series have been simple, the "Something" the group of people, or in this case, the one who's going to be the princess. First the whole group, Selection, then the 6 girls, Elite, then the One, how it's worked down to who is going to marry him. I like it! Can't wait for the cover, and what colour the dress is going to be!! And for the book to come out so I can read it!!! What about you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!