Saturday, August 27, 2016

Week 35 Review: Gone Too Far

From Goodreads:
Keeping secrets ruined her life. But the truth might just kill her.

Piper Woods can't wait for the purgatory of senior year to end. She skirts the fringes of high school like a pro until the morning she finds a notebook with mutilated photographs and a list of student sins. She's sure the book is too gruesome to be true, until pretty, popular Stella dies after a sex-tape goes viral. Everyone's sure it's suicide, but Piper remembers Stella's name from the book and begins to suspect something much worse.

Drowning in secrets she doesn't want to keep, Piper's fears are confirmed when she receives an anonymous text message daring her to make things right. All she needs to do is choose a name, the name of someone who deserves to be punished...

My Review:
I just loved reading this book! I've enjoyed her other books, and I don't know why it took me so long to read this one! But I'm glad that I read it, because it was just so enjoyable, and great to read! This was definitely a different book!

The choices that Piper makes, well, they aren't the morally right ones, but they're the ones that most people would do in her position. Who doesn't want to get back at the people who get away with so much, who aren't punished? It's a very guilty pleasure!

I really enjoyed reading about Piper, she was determined, and she decoded the notebook. She figured out who her "partner" was, who was pulling off the bigger-than-pranks. And she was also falling in love, which was really cute!

I really enjoyed her with Nick, he was popular, but he wasn't mean about it. He was a nice person, and I was really glad that they got together! And that it all worked out, yeah, that was a really great ending! Though it did hurt!

This book was so fantastic and enjoyable, and I can't wait to read more by Natalie D. Richards!

Author: Natalie D. Richards
Read: August 23rd, 2016
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: Love her writing! And it's a SAC 2016 Book!
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Published: January 6th 2015
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!