Tuesday, September 9, 2025

Freida McFadden Author Page

The Story: I saw Freida McFadden books around, and there's been a lot of hype recently, and when I saw the first 2 on libby, I put in holds on them, and loved them, and I can't wait to read more by Frieda McFadden! 

Website

Series: The Housemaid.


Stand Alone's: The Inmate and her site, my review, The Intruder and her site, my review, Dear Debbie and her site, my review, The Divorce and her site, my review, The Witch and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!