Saturday, December 27, 2025

Week 52 Review: Caribbean Cruising

From Goodreads:
The perfect summer story of a girl, several boys, and a cruise ship full of possibilities.

Lindsay has never been on a cruise, but she knows exactly what she wants to do now that she is: climb a waterfall, snorkel, meet lots of cute guys, and look for one perfect guy for a summer fling.

But her to-do list isn't going according to plan, especially when she discovers that it's impossible to have a fling-when you're actually falling in love.

My Review:


Author: Rachel Hawthorne
Read: December 21st, 2025 
Source: Ebook.bike
Reason Why: Love her writing and it sounded really great, and it's a SAC 2025 Book! 
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Published: April 27th 2004
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!