In 2026, I going to continue to focus on continuing series. So each month, I'll chose a series that I was current on in a previous year, but has since been continued. A series that I started or continued, but didn't catch up with what was currently published. A series that I haven't touched since 2020. A series that I read from this year, but still need to continue. A series that I haven't started yet, but have been meaning to. Then each month, I'll do one more series from one of these types, so I have 2, it'll just depend on what I'm planning on reading that month. The goal is to finish out as many series as I can, and keep current on the series that are still ongoing.
So how did I do last month?
Thorn Season by Kiera Azar
Sharpest Court by Kiera Azar
This month I've chosen which series, and the ones that got chosen and I'm going to be reading this month are:
Current in a Previous Year:
Unfinished in a Previous Year:
Dark Olympus by Katee Robert
Untouched Since 2020:
Series from This Year:
Series to Start:
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!
This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!