Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Touko Amekawa Author Page

The Story: I saw the 7th Time Loop manga somewhere, and the concept sounded really good, but I decided to pick up the light novel first, just because at that point, I was reading more books then manga, and I just devoured them, and then the manga, and the fan translation of the show, and I can't wait for more by Touko Amekawa! 

Series: 7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! (Light Novel)!7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! (Manga).


7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! (Manga): 7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy!, Vol. 1 and my review, 7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy!, Vol. 2 and my review, 7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy!, Vol. 3 and my review, 7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy!, Vol. 4 and my review, 7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy!, Vol. 5 and my review, 7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy!, Vol. 6 and my review, 7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy!, Vol. 7 and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!